AWARD-WINNING CARE FOR THOSE WITH MEMORY LOSS
Should they ever need it, residents at Lake Seminole Square have access to top-notch Alzheimer’s and dementia care just down the road at our sister community, Freedom Square of Seminole. Awarded Best Memory Care by U.S. News & World Report, you can have peace of mind knowing your loved one’s needs are met.
Compassionate care that families trust.
Residents enjoy a comfortable setting specially designed for those with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia. They flourish with life-affirming activities and care that’s personalized to them and their memory loss journey.
In the Freedom Square Memory Care Neighborhood, residents benefit from the unique and innovative Heartfelt CONNECTIONS – A Memory Care Program®.
Heartfelt CONNECTIONS is a nationally recognized, person centered, activity-focused program that offers those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia the care, respect, dignity and quality of life loved ones want for them. By leveraging this specialized dementia care, we help loved ones capture a lasting legacy about each resident’s family, their friends, career, hobbies, likes and dislikes, and then apply these insights to individualized programming for the resident. We focus on each resident’s unique abilities, enriching lives and creating success stories, celebrating one small victory at a time.
What we provide:
- Activities and programs designed for those with memory loss, including art and music therapy and exercise programs
- Enjoyable small-cluster group activities
- Frequent community outings for maximum enrichment
- Help with activities of daily living, including dressing, bathing and medication management
- Industry-leading, personalized memory care, including specialized Alzheimer’s care
- Maintenance-free living
- Promotes dignity and a sense of pride and accomplishment in day-to-day activities
- Encourages engaged eating with specialized diets
- Provides comfort and peace of mind for the whole family
- Reduces fear, anxiety, and frustration
- Supports improved self-worth, self-esteem, and overall health and well-being
Services and amenities include:
- 24-hour security and in-home emergency response
- Accommodations for specialized diets
- Around-the-clock nursing care
- Concierge services
- Housekeeping and flat linen service
- One monthly fee for care, living and dining expenses, including cable and utilities (except phone and internet)
- Scheduled transportation
- Salon and barbershop
- Exercise programs
- Guest suites
- Private dining room for family gatherings
- Wellness center
Contact us to learn more about our memory care.
Call 727-392-3932, or use the form on this page.