Lifetime-savings on select assisted living residences.
Now offering a lifetime-savings guarantee of $5,500/month all-inclusive assisted living fee.
Sometimes all you need is a helping hand, and that's just what you'll get at Lake Seminole Square, the community for premier assisted living in Seminole, FL. And, you're finding us at the perfect time, because this does not happen often, we have current openings.
Fill out the form on this page to schedule a personal appointment or download the flyer for more information.
The right help makes all the difference.
When you want the best care in assisted living, count on the qualified professional help you’ll receive at Lake Seminole Square. We collaborate with you to design a plan for your specific needs — including bathing, dressing, grooming, medication management, and other activities of daily living. Because we’re a Life Plan Community, you’ll have the advantage of being able to transition seamlessly to other levels of care if needed. This includes memory care assisted living for those needing Alzheimer’s or dementia care, long-term skilled nursing care, and rehabilitation services.
The cost of assisted living is covered by a monthly fee that covers a maintenance-free residence, personalized care, dining, property taxes and condominium association dues, and more. Residents have access to all community services and amenities, such as fitness classes, chef-prepared dining, and a full-service salon and barbershop.
Assisted living services and amenities include:
- Beautifully appointed, maintenance-free residence
- Flexible dining program
- Customized care assessment — initial and ongoing
- Indoor heated pool, fitness center, library and other community amenities
- Calendar of community activities
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- Personal concierge services
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Around-the-clock medical staffing
- 24-hour security and in-home emergency response
- Individually controlled heat and air
- Assistance with arranging medical appointments and other health services
- Basic cable, pest control and utilities (except phone and internet)
- Wi-Fi access