This is where it really gets fun.
Sign up for a game of water volleyball. Take the grandkids pontoon boating. Collect seashells by the ocean. Our campus brims with opportunities that make each day more fulfilling.
Freedom to enjoy what you love.
Whether you choose an activity from the robust community calendar or do something on your own, there are plenty of ways to get to know your neighbors and stay as busy or relaxed as you like.
If you’re interested in a subject or a particular pastime but don’t see it on our calendar, let us know! Residents take an active role in our community, initiating and leading classes, clubs and committees.
There’s more to explore.
We’re located near the vibrant coastal communities of St. Petersburg and Clearwater, a few minutes from Madeira Beach and other Pinellas County beaches. Regular community outings take you to neighborhood shops, dining and entertainment, including Seminole City Center megaplex.
Our residents enjoy being close to lifelong learning classes at the University of Florida, veterans’ services at C.W. Bill Young VA Medical Center, and a wealth of museums, galleries, world-class sport and golf courses.
- Group fitness
- Personal training classes
- Lifelong learning, including classes and lectures
- Arts and crafts instruction and woodworking projects
- Water volleyball
- Friendly billiards contests
- Happy Hours, book clubs, writing groups and movie screenings
- Outings to local attractions
- 45+ interest groups and clubs
- Energizing volunteer opportunities
Try them out:
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Arts and crafts studio
- Woodworking room
- Lakeside dock and pontoon boat
- Indoor walking trail
- Billiards and game room
- Heated indoor pool
- Outdoor shuffleboard court
- Walking and bike paths
More to explore nearby:
- St. Petersburg, Clearwater, and other beach towns
- Madeira Beach and other Pinellas County beaches
- Locally owned shops, cafés, boutiques and breweries
- Boating and water sports, tennis courts, and golf courses
- Lifelong learning at the University of Florida
- Seminole City Center megaplex with Studio Movie Grill, entertainment, fitness, shopping and dining
- C.W. Bill Young VA Medical Center and Veterans Health Administration
- St. Petersburg Museum of Fine Arts
- Central Park Performing Arts Center
- Florida Botanical Gardens
Interested in the activities you see on our community calendar?
You’re welcome to join in. Contact us using the form on this page or call us at 727-314-7432.