Senior Independent Living
Moving from the home you’ve lived in for years can be a big step. That’s why we’ve designed our senior independent living community around the things that mean the most to you—freedom, independence, and ability to live the carefree, maintenance-free lifestyle you want. At Lake Seminole Square, you can spend your days doing exactly what you want to do, and you’ll find lots of services, amenities, and fun, engaging activities to help you live your very best life. It’s the retirement life you love—but even better!
Keep your body moving by taking part in our daily fitness and wellness programs.
Get your personal workout in at our fully equipped Fitness Center, or take a swim and play water volleyball at our indoor heated pool. Up for a walk? Take a stroll along our beautiful lake or on our exclusive indoor walking trail.
Enjoy our calendar of outings and daytrips to all your favorite cultural and recreational spots
throughout the entire St. Petersburg and Clearwater area. Hop on our exclusive transportation service to get you where you need to go. At Lake Seminole Square, we’re going places!
Indulge in your favorite pastimes or learn new skills in our Arts and Crafts Studio and in our on-campus Woodworking Shop.
Get together for stimulating conversation in our book clubs and writing groups. Enjoy a variety of new and classic films in our theater-style movie screenings.
Check the daily calendar to see what activities and events are happening every day.
Meet neighbors for some outdoor fun on the shuffleboard courts, catch the big game in the Pub & Sports Bar, or gather for a round of billiards or cards in the Game Room. You’ll find lots of great ways to socialize and make new friends at Lake Seminole Square!
- Restaurant-style, chef-prepared meals in seven beautiful dining venues
- The Bistro Café, with indoor and outdoor seating, for a delicious breakfast or light lunch
- On-campus, full-service beauty and barber shop to keep you looking and feeling your very best
- Concierge service
- Valet parking
- Indoor heated pool
- Fully equipped Fitness Center to keep yourself in shape
- Fitness and Wellness programs
- Therapy Room and Jacuzzi
- Arts & Crafts Studio and a Woodworking Shop to stimulate your creativity
- Many wonderful places to gather, including our courtyard and gardens, Library, Game Room, Pub & Sports Bar, meeting rooms and Auditorium/Theater
- Indoor walking trail
- Enjoy our beautiful lake front with gazebo and pontoon boat
- Internet café to keep you connected
- Guest suites
- Country Store, Pharmacy, and postal services
- On-campus chapel
- Property taxes & Condo Association Dues are included
As a life care community, Lake Seminole Square provides a seamless transition to assisted living, memory care, long-term care, or rehab, if ever needed.
At Lake Seminole Square, we know that the way we provide our services to you is just as important as the services themselves.
That’s why we’re committed to a culture of gracious hospitality and service that ensures that each interaction with you and your family is meaningful and memorable.
Below are just some of the personal services we provide:
- Scheduled transportation
- Personal concierge services
- Retirement analysis
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service, so you have more time to do the things you want to do
When you choose independent living at Lake Seminole Square, the only things you’re giving up are the things that can slow you down, hold you back, and keep you from living your very best retirement life.
These are just some of the residential services we take care of, so you don’t have to:
- Prompt and complete maintenance of your condominium including all appliances supplied by Lake Seminole Square
- Meticulous lawn care and landscaping ensuring the grounds are always beautiful, safe and inviting for you and your visitors
- Basic cable, pest control, and all utilities included in your residence (except private phone and internet service)
- Emergency response system in every condominium
Think of Lake Seminole Square as your new favorite dining spot—or spots! With our innovative dining program, you can enjoy a delicious variety of fresh, healthy, chef-prepared dishes in our formal dining room, tuck into some delicious bistro fare in our casual Bistro Cafe, or gather with friends for drinks and the game at our Sports Bar and Pub. There are seven dining venues in all, and where you eat is always up to you!
As a life care community, Lake Seminole Square allows you to live a vibrant, active lifestyle now, knowing you’ll have the security and convenient access to higher levels of quality care whenever you need it.
For an initial entrance payment and subsequent monthly fees, your living accommodations, services and amenities are customized to suit your personal lifestyle and changing needs, so you can reside in the appropriate level of care—whether it be assisted living, memory care, long-term care or short-term rehabilitation. A variety of financial programs allow you to preserve as much of your capital as you wish, which you may then pass on to your estate.
Many residents use a portion of the proceeds from the sales of their homes to fund their entrance payment. The IRS has ruled that portions of both your entrance payment and monthly fees are deductible on your federal income return as prepayment of medical expenses. You can learn more by consulting your tax advisor.
Events For Prospective Residents
Interested in Lake Seminole Square? Come join us at one of our fun and informative special events for prospective residents! It’s a great opportunity for you to learn more about us and see first-hand all the incredible amenities we have to offer.See Events
Costs can vary widely depending on the community and the services offered.
A life care community (like Lake Seminole Square) typically offers a residency agreement with a one-time entrance fee along with a monthly payment that covers the services provided. The entrance fee and monthly fee will vary depending on the size of the residence and the number of occupants. When needs change, care is provided from people you already know and trust. In addition to an entrance fee, a monthly fee covers community maintenance, dining programs, and access to all the services and amenities of the community. Refundability of your entrance fee will vary by residency agreement selected.