Quality Short-term Rehabilitation
The skilled rehabilitation team members at our sister community, Freedom Square of Seminole, are less than a mile away and are experts in treating seniors. They’ll work with you to develop a customized short-term care plan so you can safely reach your goals and feel better faster after illness, injury or a hospital stay.
Proud to be awarded the Gold Seal of Approval® by the Joint Commission.
Your best route to recovery.
With a range of short-term care services in a welcoming residential setting, you can fully focus on your health and healing. We take care of chores like housekeeping and laundry and help you with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming and medication management.
During your short-term stay, we’ll assist with the details of hospital admission, discharge and more. We also conduct a home assessment or home visit to ensure you’re able to safely return to your normal routine. It’s all done with care customized to your needs delivered by our expert team of physical, occupational and speech therapists.
Treatment options and programs include:
- Adaptive/assistive equipment training
- Balance and vestibular therapy
- Cardiac heart failure program (as opposed to cardiac rehabilitation)
- Dysphagia/swallowing program (VitalStim®)
- Fall prevention program
- Low-vision screening
- Neurologic rehabilitation for stroke, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Pulmonary program
- Retraining activities of daily living
Services and amenities include:
- 24-hour staffing
- Art, technology and music programs
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Chef-prepared meals available all day
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
- Spacious, inviting common areas;
- Full-service salon and barbershop
- Life-enriching cultural, social and recreational activities
- Private and companion suites
- Scheduled transportation
- Emergency call system
Contact us to learn more about our rehabilitation services.
Call 727-392-3932, or use the form on this page.